Comprehensive financial planning is a systematic seven-step process for reviewing a client’s financial situation. The steps are:
1. Understanding the Client’s Personal and Financial Circumstances
2. Identifying and Selecting Goals
3. Analyzing the Client’s Current Course of Action and Potential Alternative Course(s) of Action
4. Developing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
5. Presenting the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
6. Implementing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
7. Monitoring Progress and Updating
The resulting analyses and recommendations cover several areas, including:
1. Net worth and cash flow.
2. Insurance needs.
4. Tax-planning strategies.
5. Retirement planning.
6. Estate planning strategies.
The process begins with a snapshot the client's current financial situation, behavior and risk tolerance. Projections are done to determine if the client’s current financial trajectory is consistent with the client's goals. Suggestions appropriate to client’s situation are then made to strengthen the client’s financial position and to identify actions that will facilitate goal achievement.
Although Nevils Financial cannot guarantee any performance results, we do promise to always work in the client's best interest. We also promise:
2. To research alternative strategies to help clients reach their goals.
3. To provide educational information clients request.
4. To help clients make an informed decision about their financial future.
5. To provide full disclosure--no surprises.
Nevils Financial, LLC offers Fee-Only financial planning. We do not take or receive commissions or fees from any of our product or service recommendations.
How to choose a Financial Planner
Please go to our Financial Planning Interview to learn more about selecting a financial planner that is right for you.